Bathroom with shower 1
The apartment consists of a room with a double bed, a vaulted ceiling under a spacious living room with a kitchen and a sofa bed (open plan), a bathroom with shower and two balconies overlooking the surrounding area. It also has a work desk, free Wi-Fi and a TV.
It is furnished with details that reflect upon a typical Italian marketplace.
Porta Palazzo, with its four quadrants dedicated to fruits and vegetables, fish, food and clothing, is the largest market in Europe. Moreover, all city districts have daily local markets, which sell food and other all sorts. There is the ancient tradition of lively and colourful flea markets, which include antiques: every Saturday is the Balon, and every second Sunday of each month, the Gran Balon.
- City guides
- Concierge service (8-13 15-18.30)
- Conditioned air
- Crib, cot and high chair
- Equipped kitchen
- Induction plates
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Lavazza espresso machine
- Payment ATM / credit card (Mastercard, Visa, etc.)
- Sofa double bed
- Stave beds king size 170x200 and memory foam mattresses
- Unlimited free wifi
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Yard for loading / unloading
- Daily linen change
- Daily maid service
- Guided tours of Turin and Piedmont
- Late check in (after 19:00) 15 €
- Parking (outside the hotel) 20 € a day
- Use of washing machine and dryer
For each person over the two there is an extra of 15 euros
We have not a parking inside the structure. It is possible to park on the street in the blu line at 1,5 euro each hour or 10 euro all day, free during the night and for the holidays. Otherwise there is an underground Public Parking at Porta Nuova Station, 20 mt from us, at 2,5 euro each hour or 16 euro for 24 hours, or a private Garage at 100m from here in via Massena 13 that costs 20 euro each day.
In any case it is not necessary any reservation in advance.
Pet are welcomed, upon request, charge of 15 euro may apply