INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS – Article 13 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 – MOD-101-B
Information relating to the processing
of personal data of customers
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
– Evaluation of quotes and commercial offers
– Contractual or legal obligations regarding the sale of products or services
– Obligations required by law or other binding rules: accounting records, invoicing
– Data collection at the entrance of the owner’s office and video surveillance
– Security of our organization’s IT network
– Integrity of the corporate assets of our Organization
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
Ato The interested party has given his consent
☒ The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract
Trattamento Treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation
Trattamento The treatment is necessary for safeguarding the vital interests of the data subject
Trattamento The processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest
☒ The treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner
LEGITIMATE INTEREST OBLIGATIONS
The treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner who is to carry out commercial activity.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The recipients of your data are: External supplier (accountant) for obligations relating to accounting records Any consultants of the Organization charged with the operational management of services
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
The owner will not transfer his data to third countries or international organizations
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data is stored:
– for 7 days for registration at the entrance of the owner’s office and for the images taken for video surveillance;
– for 1 year from the last access on our computer network if it has access to it;
– for 10 years for contractual or legal obligations (accounting, tax, etc.).
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
You, as an interested party to the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, enjoy the following rights:
– Access to data
– Treatment limitation
– Opposition to processing
– Portability of personal data In order to exercise these rights, you may contact the data controller whose information is present in this information note.
RULES FOR EXERCISING RIGHTS
You, as an interested party, have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time and in any case with reference to the expected storage times, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
RIGHT TO PROPOSE CLAIM TO THE AUTHORITY
You, as an interested party, have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority of the State in which you reside. The complaint can be made after filling in the form, inserted in the website of the Guarantor: www.garanteprivacy.it
LEGAL DUTY OF DATA COMMUNICATION
The communication you make to us, relating to your personal data, is necessary for the advancement of commercial offers and the possible stipulation of contracts. The consequences of a failure to communicate in this regard may not guarantee the establishment of a commercial relationship.
SOURCE FROM WHICH THE DETAILS HAVE ORIGIN
Your data are not acquired from any source but are issued only by you to the owner.
AUTOMATED DECISION PROCESS
The owner does not process his data through automated decision-making processes and does not perform any profiling.
Your rights (articles 7, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 77) provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679) are included in the ALL-19 “Rights of the interested party” his complete disposal for any further information
Place and date 12/31/2018
LEVI TULLIO ELIA treatment owner
Address VIA Camerana, 6
Telephone number 011-5621670
DPO ALESSANDRO PIZZI