Home of the Book
Bathroom with shower 1
The romantic attic, with a view above the roof tops, consists of a room with a double bed, a kitchen and a bathroom with a shower. It also has air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a TV and an armchair, placed in the reading corner, with impressive views over the rooftops of Turin.
Accessing the attic is possible through the use of the elevator to get to the fourth floor followed by a short flight of stairs.
It is furnished with details that reflect on Turin’s book publishers’ world.
Turin is home to the renown Book Fair (Salone del Libro e di Portici di Carta) and it has stimulated innovative and experimental initiatives located in many sites naturally dedicated to books and reading, such as the Readers’ Circle (Circolo dei Lettori) and the Holden School. Turin, home to the Einaudi publishing house, is the birth place of writers such as Primo Levi, Natalia Ginzburg, Carlo Fruttero, Franco Lucentini, Emilio Salgari and was home to the Piedmontese Cesare Pavese and Beppe Fenoglio.
- City guides
- Concierge service (8-13 15-18.30)
- Conditioned air
- Crib, cot and high chair
- Elevator (only the attic is accessed by a further flight of stairs)
- Equipped kitchen
- Induction plates
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Lavazza espresso machine
- Payment ATM / credit card (Mastercard, Visa, etc.)
- Sofa double bed
- Stave beds king size 170x200 and memory foam mattresses
- Unlimited free wifi
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Yard for loading / unloading
- Daily linen change
- Daily maid service
- Guided tours of Turin and Piedmont
- Late check in (after 19:00) 15 €
- Parking (outside the hotel) 20 € a day
- Use of washing machine and dryer
For each person over the two there is an extra of 15 euros
We have not a parking inside the structure. It is possible to park on the street in the blu line at 1,5 euro each hour or 10 euro all day, free during the night and for the holidays. Otherwise there is an underground Public Parking at Porta Nuova Station, 20 mt from us, at 2,5 euro each hour or 16 euro for 24 hours, or a private Garage at 100m from here in via Massena 13 that costs 20 euro each day.
In any case it is not necessary any reservation in advance.
Pet are welcomed, upon request, charge of 15 euro may apply