Bathroom with shower 1
The apartment consists of a room with a double bed, a living room with a sofa bed, a kitchen and a bathroom with a shower. It is possible to request an extra room with two single beds. It also has a work desk, free Wi-Fi and a TV.
It is furnished with details that reflect on the famous, typical food and taste in Turin.
Turin is famous for its chocolate and its ice cream, its elegant historic cafes and its traditional cuisine: with meat, cheese and truffles, from the nearby area of the Langhe). The city hosts the Salone del Gusto and Terra Madre and other major events organised by the Slow Food Association.
- City guides
- Concierge service (8-13 15-18.30)
- Conditioned air
- Crib, cot and high chair
- Equipped kitchen
- Induction plates
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Lavazza espresso machine
- Payment ATM / credit card (Mastercard, Visa, etc.)
- Sofa double bed
- Stave beds king size 170x200 and memory foam mattresses
- Unlimited free wifi
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Yard for loading / unloading
- Daily linen change
- Daily maid service
- Guided tours of Turin and Piedmont
- Late check in (after 19:00) 15 €
- Parking (outside the hotel) 20 € a day
- Use of washing machine and dryer
For each person over the two there is an extra of 15 euros
We have not a parking inside the structure. It is possible to park on the street in the blu line at 1,5 euro each hour or 10 euro all day, free during the night and for the holidays. Otherwise there is an underground Public Parking at Porta Nuova Station, 20 mt from us, at 2,5 euro each hour or 16 euro for 24 hours, or a private Garage at 100m from here in via Massena 13 that costs 20 euro each day.
In any case it is not necessary any reservation in advance.
Pet are welcomed, upon request, charge of 15 euro may apply